diaryofaworkshyfop

Work? What is it good for?

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Things are gonna change. I can feel it.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Am I bored yet?

Nope.

Though it's kind of cheating, as I'm just back from two weeks holiday. It was rather nice to return home and not have to think about returning to work. My girlfriend is of course very envious!

Though I did have plenty of small chores; grass to cut, a new internet service to arrange, and leaving drinks to arrange/attend. Which means popping back into the office one last time as an employee - as I have to return my work modem. Which means that this is the last post while still officially employed - the next post I will truly be a free man!

Right, off to get changed and head into the city!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home